Lovely offices at attractive location
- Leases from 245 m² – 275 m²
- Bright leases with great inflow of light
- Offices with high-ceilings
- Two toilets on both ground floor and 2nd floor, hereof one with shower facilities
- Possibility to rent storage rooms in the basement
- Lovely community and green areas close by
- 50 metres to closest parking garage
- 400 metres to Kongens Nytorv Metro Station
- 850 metres to Nørreport Station
Antonigade 11 was built in 1902 and was used as police station until 1992. Later, the property was converted into modern offices, and in 2020 the property had an extensive facade renovation which makes the property appear very presentable today.
The property now offers three vacant leases on respectively the ground floor, 2nd floor and 4th floor.
The leases have a great ceiling height, beautiful floors and a great inflow of light from both sides of the lease. Furthermore, the ground floor and 2nd floor have just had an additional toilet added, so that there are now two toilets and shower facilities on these floors.
The property is located in the absolut centre of Copenhagen, on one of the most attractive locations in the city. With trendy cafés, restaurants as well as various shopping opportunities setting the street scene, the property is always surrounded with spirit and a buzzing atmosphere.
Kongens Nytorv Metro Station, from where all metro lines are connected, is located just 400 metres from the property. Furthermore, Nørreport Station is just one stop away by metro.
For more information, please see the prospectus or contact us at +45 33 13 13 99.