Kanalhuset – Office in Copenhagen’s new city on the water
Engholmene is Copenhagen’s new area in the city, betweeen Havneholmen in north and Teglholmen in south – close to the center of the city and right next to the water with its recreational qualities.
Engholmen is a wonderful environment where residences and urban space gets the full value of the surrounding water. The area represents state-of-the-art within the development of the harbour areas in the city, where the purpose it to create life in maritime environments.
Kanalhuset is the first office building in Engholmene Business Center, which is convieved with a special focus to create three distinctive buildings, which along with promenades, quaysides and harbor canals frame ”the life of the place”.
- Newly built property designed by COBE Architects
- Leases of 2,000 – 13,000 m²
- Focus on efficiency, shared solutions, sustainability and the area’s unique character and history
- The property is flexible and can be divided in smaller units from 2,000 m2
- The office layout can be designed to accommodate the tenant’s needs
- Grocery shops and cafes on the ground floor and shared canteen on first floor that will ensure cohension between the property and the surrounding environment
- Will be certified as sustainable after DGNB with gold certificate
If you are interested in knowing more about Engholmene Business Center, please visit the website www.business-center.dk.