- Office lease of 753 m²
- Three-story undergound parking
- Built in accordance to EU Green-Building and has been awarded LEED Gold certificate
- Great view of the water and all of Copenhagen
- Nice natural lighting and comfortable indoor climate
- Ventilation and cooling
- Delicious common canteen
- 200 metres to S-train and the harbour bus
- Close to central Copenhagen and just 300 metres to the future metro at Fisketorvet
Here you have the opportunity to become a neighbor of solid and reputable tenants like Handelsbanken, Revision Company BDO, Lóreal, Pandora, Scandlines and Icelandair.
The lease is primarily designed with cellular offices and meeting rooms in varying sizes, as well as a large reception area.
The property is built according to EU GreenBuilding with very low energy consumption, which creates major energy savings for the tenant. Because of this, the building has subsequently been rewarded with a LEED Gold certificate. LEED is the most widely used assessment system for energy and environmental design.
The property has a nice common canteen with great meeting facilities. Outside the opening hours of the canteen, it can be used as a small conference room.
With the completion of the Sydhavn Line in the summer of 2024, a metro station at Fisketorvet will be located just 300 metres from the property.
Besides, the closest S-train station, Dybbølsbro Station, is only 200 meters away, from where there is quick access to most of Greater Copenhagen, with 6 different S-train lines. At the same time there is easy access to the Highway along Sydhavnen, and the airport can be reached in just 20 minutes.